Whether this is your first ever cycling event, or you are a seasoned professional, the Mental Health Foundation invites you to Be Active in the name of a good cause and join the Platinum Cyclist Team in the REV 2016
When you enter as a Platinum Cyclist for the Mental Health Foundation, you pledge to raise a minimum of $750 in donations and, in return, we give you a number of great VIP benefits.
We have 10 Platinum entries available in the REV for any of the following distances: REV Intro (18km), REV Midi (55km), REV 100 (100km). We'd love to have you as part of our Platinum Cyclist Team.
MHF Platinum Cyclist Benefits
- Free entry for any distance.
- A cycle training guide and access to an online Q&A where cycling experts help you through every step of your training.
- A Be Active MHF t-shirt
- Access to a Platinum Cyclist marquee after the race, where you can relax and enjoy refreshments.
- You need to set up an online fundraising page
- We will send you fundraising tips and ideas to help you reach your fundraising goals.
Need more information?
Please contact Keshlar Inglis on 09 623 4810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org